In-Service Tank Inspection
“Can’t live with them and can’t live without them” – Above ground storage tanks are a necessary evil within the refining-petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, oil-gas, power, water industries. Aside operational consequences these tanks are also highly regulated by multiple federal and state agencies requiring internal inspection on a fixed interval.
There are some unique In-Service Approach to Above Ground Storage Tank Inspection exceeding industry standards by utilizing On-Line Robotic Technologies integrated with engineering fitness for service assessment solutions.
Techniques and Equipment Available :
- In-Service Robotic Tank Floor Scanning identifying top-bottom side corrosion and erosion.
- On-Line Visual Inspection of Internal Tank Conditions and Components.
- Acoustic Emission Tank Assessments screening tank conditions including leak detection.
- Bulk Wave Ultrasonic Testing of annular plates without removing tanks from service.
- Pulsed Eddy Current on insulated tank walls and roofs to identify corrosion under insulation.
- Automated Corrosion Mapping to 100% scan for internal diameter damage.
- 3-Dimensional Laser Profilometry assessing settlement, peaking, verticality, strapping.
- Commercially Certified Drone (Unmanned Aerial Surveys) including LDAR & LIDAR.
- API 581 Risk Analysis Software for Inspection Work Planning & Deferral.
For more information contact:
TechCorr USA Headquaters
1485 East Sam Houston Parkway South, Suite 160, Pasadena, TX 77503
email: email@example.com, Call: 001-713-882-3385.