Risk Based Inspection & Maintenance Summit (RBI 2018) is the 2nd initiative in India and one of the few initiatives in the world to conduct a technical summit solely on Risk Based Inspection Technology. RBI will provide an effective platform for Inspection, Maintenance, Risk Managers, Asset Integrity, Operation & Corrosion professionals from various industries like Refineries, Offshore/onshore Oil & Gas Production, Pipeline, Petrochemical, CGD, LNG, Fertilizer, Power plants, Chemical and Process Plants etc for exchanging ideas, acquiring knowledge / information regarding existing and upcoming RBI procedures, related products and technologies. It also provides a unique networking platform in terms of interaction among professionals from various government and private industries.
The conference will deliberate on the state-of-the-art Risk Based Inspection Technology, Risk analysis, RBI implementation, Integrity Operating Windows (IOW), Leak Detection & Integrity Monitoring, Inspection & NDE Programs and Practices, Corrosion Management Programs, Asset Integrity Management, Engineering Evaluations and Fitness for Service (FFS) Assessments and various other related topics. RBI will provide an effective platform for Maintenance, Inspection, Operation & Corrosion professionals across the various industry, research institutions and academia for exchanging ideas, acquiring knowledge / information regarding existing and upcoming products and technologies. It also provides a unique networking platform in terms of interaction among professionals from various government and private industries. This two day event will help understand how RBI can be integrated with your existing inspection procedure for developing sustainable asset management strategies.
Technical Agenda of RBI 2018
A preliminary agenda for the RBI Conference is as follows:
- Reliability Risk Assessment and Analysis, Data acquisition and handling for RBI implementation, Specification of risk ranking level and determination of the respective risk acceptance level
- Development and Validation of Risk based Inspection Plans, Opportunities to Improve RBI, Guidelines of various codes like API 580 and API 581, Validation and Extension of Inspection Intervals.
- RBI for New Plants, Integrating RBI into Plant Management Systems on a Global Basis (Storage Tanks, Piping, Heat Exchanger bundles and Pressure Safety Valves etc)
- Risk Management in the Chemical Process Industry, Adopting the Risk Based Strategies for enhancing Reliability
- Survey of Large Losses in the Process Industry, Mechanical Integrity Improvements and Challenges after a major incident.
- Risk Analysis & Integrity Operating Windows (IOW)
- Development of a Corrosion Management Plan
- Current trends & advanced techniques in NDE practices, NDE for in-service inspection, NDE for Corrosion Damage Monitoring
- Inspection & NDE Programs and Practices: applied to Pressure Vessels, Piping, PRVs, Storage Tanks, Heaters, Offshore Topsides Equipment, Subsea Systems, Onshore and Subsea Pipelines, Terminals, and onshore and offshore structures. Specification of the necessary inspection and maintenance tasks
- Leak Detection & Integrity Monitoring, Equipment Failure Investigations/Equipment Repair
- Risk mitigation techniques as a tool for Asset Integrity Management, Engineering Evaluations and Fitness for Service (FFS) Assessments and Remaining Life Analysis (RLA)
- Plant Hazards and risk mitigation by HAZOP study, Identification of failure/ leaks using advanced NDT techniques for effective RBI, Shutdown and Turnaround optimization using RBI Techniques.
- Various Codes and Standards API, ASME etc.
Link to the website: http://www.riskbasedinspection.org/