2. Optimized Calibration Tools Including Time-Corrected Gain (TCG)
Calibrating inspection equipment with WeldSight software is smooth and efficient thanks to convenient functionalities such as one-click acoustic wedge validation, one-click probe validation, and dynamic single-point sensitivity calibration, which stores a gain offset for each beam.
Clear visual indicators let you know when values are outside your tolerances.
The time-corrected gain (TCG) tool helps ensure that probe sensitivity is optimized. It’s possible to create multiple points simultaneously, individual points in succession, or combinations of the two, making calibration faster and more flexible.
3. Comprehensive Imaging of Your Inspected Part
WeldSight software’s drag-and-drop visual data displays include:
- Corrected S-scan
- Sweep and scrolling B-scan views
- Amplitude C-scan views, including a weld gate option displaying only the weld and heat-affected zones (HAZ) of the piece overlay
- Dynamic C-scan merge views, helping ease data interpretation while scanningStrip charts for coupling and thickness monitoring
4. Powerful Analysis Capabilities
When your inspection is complete, you can push your data analysis further with advanced functionalities including:
- Volumetric merging
- Soft gain
- Gate and cursor readouts
- TOFD advanced algorithms, including lateral sync and lateral wave removal
For piping applications, WeldSight software’s 3D imaging and polar views give you a thorough glimpse of the weld and the part from all the angles.
5. Supports Our Dedicated Weld Inspection Solution Hardware
WeldSight inspection and analysis software is designed for use with the FOCUS PX phased array data acquisition instrument.
WeldSight software also works with our phased array probes, including DMA, DLA, and dedicated weld series.