Dear ptc Community,
In our previous email, we informed you about the reorganization of ptc 2020 into an interactive online version. Even though we know that such an online version cannot replace the face-to-face contacts of an exhibition and conference, we want to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and the networking between exhibitors and participants in times of travel restrictions and cancellations of events.
The online platform will be provided in the form of a smartphone app for Android and iOS (and a web version for regular PC). The app will include a wide range of networking opportunities for speakers, participants, exhibitors and sponsors and will offer a variety of interactive features:
- Browse through 100+ technical presentations and download papers, presentations and videos
- Get in touch with the speakers and join open discussions for specific presentations
- Take a look into the list of participants and establish contacts and chat with the registered participants within the app
- Get detailed information about the 90+ sponsors and exhibitors and get in touch with dedicated contact persons
- Join the general discussion and post your statements and questions within the central Activity Feed with the possibility to like and comment
- Take part in live polls and surveys (e.g. ptc Photo Contest)
- More features are currently under development
We will send out invitations to join the app from next week and would like to invite all our participants to join the discussion during the originally announced conference and exhibition dates 31 March till 2 April 2020.
In addition to the conference and exhibition we are also working on a possibility to offer part of the ptc Seminar on Monday 30 March as webinars / webcast.
Please see attached PDF file for details. More information will follow shortly.
Dennis Fandrich & Marian Ritter
Director Conferences & Director Exhibitions