Looking for the local QA/QC Engineer for our client from Oil&Gas industry
• ISO 9001:2008 (2015) Lead Auditor
• University degree in technical field
• Minimum of CSWIP Level II (3.2 Category ‘B’) Welding Inspection.
• NDE certification in MT, PT, UT, RT
• ICORR, NACE, BGAS or CSWIP Painting/Coating Inspection
• Minimum 10 year’s offshore experience, with particular emphasis on the Quality assurance, welding construction and coating of pipeline systems.
• Experience of Client Quality Management of large complex offshore projects.
• Experience interfacing with engineering and construction contractors.
• Excellent understanding and application of Quality Management principles.
• Membership of recognised International Quality Institute or Organisation e.g. CQI, ASQ
• Formal Quality Management qualification
• AUT or PAUT Qualification
CVs to Zhala.Ramazanova@fircroft.com